The Small Business Loan Fund Committee is a standing group responsible for reviewing and evaluating Winooski Small Business Loan applications and making funding recommendations to City Council by serving through the Office of Community and Economic Development. The purpose of the Winooski Small Business Loan (WSBL) program is to assist Winooski businesses in obtaining financing for a wide range of business needs including, but not limited to, equipment purchases, leasehold improvements, and major repairs. The intention is to promote the long-term viability of Winooski-based businesses, which in turn will:
- stabilize employment opportunities;
- reduce commercial vacancy rates in the City; and
- provide goods and services for our citizens;
- contribute to the economic vitality of the City.
Meetings are held on an as-needed basis @ 6:30 pm – Winooski City Hall, 27 West Allen Street.
- Heather Carrington, Community & Economic Development Officer (Liason)
- Jessie Baker, City Manager
- Angela Aldieri, Staff Accountant
- Paul Dreher, Planning and Zoning Manager
- Daniel Harris
- Payne Morgan