The City of Winooski is excited to announce a new schedule of City Council Liaison updates that address specialized areas focusing on the important work being done at City Hall and through our boards & commissions as they relate to our Strategic Vision Statement. These monthly updates aim to better inform and engage community members while facilitating a new opportunity to connect directly with your Councilors!
Each Councilor serves as a Liaison to a specific function of the City.
Monthly updates will be composed as follows:
- Administrative Services – Councilor Nicole Mace / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Public Safety – Councilor Eric Covey / email@example.com
- Planning & Zoning – Mayor Seth Leonard / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Public Works – Kristine Lott / email@example.com
- Community Services – Councilor Hal Colston / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Housing – Mayor Seth Leonard / email@example.com
To receive these updates, you can:
- subscribe to the City’s website news updates
- follow the City on Facebook and Twitter (@winooskivt)
- subscribe to the Winooski issue of Front Porch Forum
We hope community members find these updates informative and engaging and encourage everyone to subscribe. Our first update will cover Administrative Services and will be released the week of December 3rd, 2018.
Questions regarding these updates can be sent to Paul Sarne, Communications Coordinator:
firstname.lastname@example.org / 802 655 6410