External Posting Period: December 5 – December 18, 2018
Salary Range: $17.00 – $18.40
The Code Enforcement Officer position serves as the frontline parking enforcement force and is responsible for the routine enforcement of all parking-related ordinances throughout the City of Winooski. Additionally, the Code Enforcement Officer assists other code enforcement staff with investigating and enforcing other municipal ordinances that relate to city ordinances such as; land use violations, sanitation (trash), and other enforcement duties as assigned.
Minimum Job Skills, Knowledge, Skills, and Aptitudes, and Qualifications:
- High School Diploma and one year of work experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Previous experience in regulatory compliance preferred.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Ability to communicate with customers via phone and email
- High level of comfort speaking with the public, sometimes in stressful situations.
- Ability to enforce codes and ordinances in a professional manner that is most likely to gain compliance
To apply, please submit a resume, cover letter, and a completed employment application to:
The City of Winooski Dept. of Human Resources
firstname.lastname@example.org / 27 West Allen Street, Winooski VT 05404
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com