The Winooski Community Gardens program offers five unique spaces for seasonal gardening:
Opening Work Day: Saturday, April 28 @ 9 AM
• Click here to sign up for any of our spaces
• Download our Community Garden Policies and Procedures
• Donate to the Winooski Community Garden Scholarship Fund
There are also some great opportunities to get involved with the gardens including our volunteer Garden Committee.
- Supporting the volunteer Garden Managers
- Coordinating events and programming
- Active contributions to garden management
The Garden Committee meets once a month during the growing season. If you are interested in volunteering, please fill out our volunteer application.
Questions regarding the Winooski Community Garden Program can be forwarded to the Department of Recreation and Parks: email@example.com / 802 777 1621