Boards, Commissions, Committees and Appointed Volunteer Positions
Boards are quasi-judicial, hold hearings, and draw binding conclusions based on regulation.
Commissions work on strategic planning for their respective City division.
Committees are organized around the common interests of its members.
- City Manager Search Committee
- Community Garden Committee
- Pool Feasibility and Design Project Committee
- Library Committee
- Winooski Senior Committee
- Charter Review Committee
- Finance Committee
Appointed Volunteer Representatives are nominated by position specific processes
- Champlain Water District
- Chittenden County Regional Planning Commission
- Chittenden Solid Waste District
- Transportation Authority
- Winooski Housing Authority
- Winooski City Service Officer
- Winooski Valley Park District
- Justices of the Peace