Boards, Commissions, Committees and Appointed Volunteer Positions
Boards are quasi-judicial, hold hearings, and draw binding conclusions based on regulation.
Commissions work on strategic planning for their respective City division.
- Community Services Commission
- Housing Commission
- Planning Commission
- Public Safety Commission
- Public Works Commission
Committees are organized around the common interests of its members.
- All-resident Voting Charter Change Committee
- Charter Review Committee
- City Manager Search Committee
- Finance Committee
- Library Committee
- Small Business Loan Fund Committee
- Pool Feasibility and Design Project Committee
- Senior Committee
Appointed Volunteer Representatives are nominated by position specific processes